- 1993: The Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham is America's longest production automobile!
- For the 1993 model year, General Motors moved the Cadillac Fleetwood name over to a lengthened version of the rear-wheel-drive platform used by the Chevy Caprice, resulting in the longest production automobile available in the United States that year.
- The New Ghostbusters ECTO-1 Car Is This Sweet '80s Cadillac Hearse Wagon
- We're finally getting a new Ghostbusters movie this year, and director Paul Feig has promised more than a few nods to the 1984 original.
- Spotted in China: Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham in black in Beijing
- A beautiful black Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, Spotted in China near an auto repair shop in Shunyi District, standing not far from a Hongqi CA771. The good Fleetwood was in a fine shape, it sure needed some work but was definitely roadworthy.
- Counting Cars: How Much is Danny Koker Worth?
- The vehicle he drives daily is a 1965 Cadillac Fleetwood. According to Danny, his most prized vehicle is the 1972 Ford Roaster which is the original Mattel Hot Wheels car. So just how much are those cars worth?
- Warming up Subaru not necessary
- Q: I have a 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood with the 429-cubic-inch V-8. I had the carburetor overhauled at a cost of over $300, but now when the car sits for a week I have to prime it before it will start.
Cadillac Fleetwood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cadillac Fleetwood books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.