- Cadillac's New Naming Strategy Makes Sense
- Cadillac Evolving to Naming Rationale That Makes Sense But finally there has been a discussion of alphanumeric naming strategy that actually makes sense. Cadillac's naming strategy has been a hodge-podge of letters – STS, ATS, CTS, DTS, XLR, ELR,, ...
- Possible Future Collector Cars
- I personally like the Cadillac V Series cars, some more Corvette technology but in a luxury package, in past Cadillac's don't have a ton of value on the used car market until they have significant age, this may change.
- 2008 Cadillac XLR Is One Crazy Custom Build: eBay Find
- Officially titled a 2008 Cadillac XLR Godfather Roadster, the 2008 XLR started life in factory form before being handed over to Palazzi Motorcars for an extreme conversion.
- GM's Reuss suggests Cadillac has a bigger sedan than CT6 in the pipeline
- Reuss also ruled out the launch of a standalone Cadillac sports car in the near future.
- 'The Cadillac XLR-V Has Performance As Sharp As Its Angular Styling'
- I never understood the logic behind the Cadillac XLR. I mean, it had this great aggressive Art and Science design, but why would anyone buy it over the Corvette it was based on? Not many people did.
Cadillac Xlr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cadillac Xlr books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cadillac Xlr Topics
plan de casa mata
maxwell anderson plays and musicals
lex loci celebrationis