A selection of articles related to caduceus coil.
Original articles from our library related to the Caduceus Coil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Caduceus Coil.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Caduceus Coil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caduceus Coil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Caduceus-wound Coil Experiments
- This was also called a "Tensor Coil" by its main proponent, Wilbert Smith. The Caduceus Coil illustrated in Fig.
- Time Travel & the Caduceus Coil -- 01/17/98
- It was during this period of time when he developed the caduceus coil.
- A "Wishing Machine" based on the Caduceus Coil
- A "Wishing Machine" based on the Caduceus Coil.
- Caduceus-Tensor Coil Research
- Caduceus-Tensor Coil Research.
- PrntFile text
- Jun 25, 2006 Thus, the importance of caduceus coil geometry may be based on the rate of change of inductance rather than the total amount of inductance.
Suggested Web Resources
- HDR Caduceus Coil illustration by Steven Gibbs
- Main components of Tensor Coil AKA Caduceus Coil. A copper wire with a bifilar winding that has the opposing magnetic fields cancel each other.
- Bifilar coil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A bifilar coil is an electromagnetic coil that contains two closely spaced, parallel windings.
- Time Travel & Caduceus Coils - 01/17/98
- Jan 17, 1998 The following is, as Paul Harvey would way, "The Rest of the story": A little history about the caduceus coil (a.k.a.
- CADUCEUS COIL- Cetin BAL - GSM:+90 05366063183 -Turkiye
- The caduceus coil illustrated in Fig.1, basically consists of ordinary insulated copper wire wound in a double-helix around a ferrite core.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.