- Leading Palm Beach Physician Launches New Book, THE CADUCEUS AND THE SWASTIKA
- DELRAY BEACH, Fla., March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ Steven M. Hacker, MD, a leading Palm Beach County dermatologist and author, has released his first novel.
- Dark Souls: What if Lordran Was Made of Pizza?
- And then, it gets worse. Undead Burg is almost entirely replaced by pizza: the cobblestones, the bricks, even desks. And the Caduceus Round Shield has now been replaced with a picture of Steve Harvey because… why the heck not?
- Destination Arizona: Travel guide to Jerome
- Where the locals go: Most residents know that when Tool singer Maynard Keenan is in town, he drops by Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room, since he is part owner of the venture. Locals also know he's always happy to talk wine.
- A symbolic mystery: a tale of the Caduceus
- Here at the DBJ, we love to hear from our readers. Not all of the feedback is easy to read, however, especially when it involves a 6-inch high error on our cover. Allan B.
Caduceus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caduceus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.