Caffeine Caffeine Equivalents
A selection of articles related to caffeine caffeine equivalents.
Original articles from our library related to the Caffeine Caffeine Equivalents. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Caffeine Caffeine Equivalents.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Projective. Element: Fire. Red corundum. Contains chromium (blood sugar balance). Warms, energizes after exhaustion. Strengthens physical and emotional heart (4th chakra), love, courage, confidence, vitality, stamina, strength, leadership, success over...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Caffeine Caffeine Equivalents is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caffeine Caffeine Equivalents books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chewable Coffee Cubes Offer a New Way to Kickstart Your Day
- San Francisco entrepreneurs Geoffrey Woo and Michael Brandt have come up with a revolutionary way for coffee lovers to get their early morning caffeine fix – chewable caffeine cubes.
- These Girls Took Diet Pills and This Is What Happened to Their Bodies
- “The dose of caffeine can range from 300 mg (the equivalent of about 3 cups of coffee) a day to 800 mg a day (equivalent to almost 8 cups of coffee).
- There Is Now a Bracelet That Transmits Caffeine Directly Into Your Bloodstream
- The patches mirror the technology of those containing nicotine, but they instead release an amount of caffeine equivalent to one cup of coffee over the course of four hours.
- Caffeine Priority: A simple way to get better images with the 855mm eq. Nikon L840
- As we mentioned in our initial posts for the Nikon L840, an 855mm equivalent long-zoom is a lot of muscle to be carrying about for a reasonably small camera with a street price under $200. It's a 38x zoom range all told, with a generous 23mm eq.
- How much caffeine is safe for kids?
- Adults can safely consume up to 400mg of caffeine a day - the equivalent of about four cups of coffee or two energy drinks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.