- Understanding Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- New York, N.Y. Anxiety disorders are a category of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear, where anxiety is a worry about future events and fear is a reaction to current events.
- I drank 98 cans of fizzy drinks a week
- As dependence on soft drinks increases, I suspect symptoms of caffeinism, as it's called, will become more common. Stopping is hard because withdrawal symptoms can be so unpleasant. Plus, sufferers tend not to think of themselves as addicts, because ...
- Coffee Is Giving You An Anxiety Problem
- In 1974 the researcher John Greden published a paper called Anxiety or Caffeinism: A Diagnostic Dilemma, brimming with evidence of the fact that caffeine, 'can produce pharmacological actions that cause symptoms essentially indistinguishable from those ...
- After Maggi, Are Fizzy Drinks Next in FSSAI's Ban Sight?
- There's no denying that fact that consumption of caffeinated or energy drinks in India has shown an upward trend in the past decade resulting in what is also called “caffeinism” among a large number of consumers. Some scientific reports on the adverse ...
- The ham made from meat soup to prawns with their eyes plucked out and kebabs
- A far more realistic danger lies in the addiction known as caffeinism.
Caffeinism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caffeinism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream analysis skiing
hindu funeral ceremony
sonia gandhi early life
tai chi movements