A selection of articles related to caiaphas.
Original articles from our library related to the Caiaphas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Caiaphas.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them, 4:2 Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead. 4:3 And they laid hands...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
Caiaphas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caiaphas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Annas and Caiaphas in bible history
- New Testament. Chapter 8. THE HIGH PRIESTS ANNAS AND CAIAPHAS.
- CAIAPHAS KENARD HAM,
- CAIAPHAS HAM. Father-in-Law of Thomas Dewees.
- CAIAPHAS THE HIGH PRIEST
- Caiaphas secured his place in infamy alongside Pontius Pilate.
- Annas & Caiaphas
- Annas & Caiaphas. Annas. Annas served as high priest in Jerusalem from 6 to 15 AD and continued as head of the high priestly clan for many years thereafter.
- People Jesus Met, part 50 – Caiaphas (The Personal Side of Jesus
- “Then those who had arrested Jesus took Him to Caiaphas, the High Priest, where also the scribes and the elders of Israel had assembled.
Suggested News Resources
- New musical director prepares to face
- played the lead role of Ensign Nellie Forbrush in Inverness Opera Company's production of "South Pacific"; Douglas Yule, who plays Herod, and Richard Miemczyk, one of the directors of Starlight Musical Theatre, who plays Caiaphas, the High Priest.
Suggested Web Resources
- Profiles of Joseph Caiaphas and Pontius Pilate, key figures in the
- Biographical sketches of High Priest Joseph Caiaphas and Prefect Pontius Pilate .
- Caiaphas - New Advent
- Joseph Caiphas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.