A selection of articles related to caiaphas.
Original articles from our library related to the Caiaphas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Caiaphas.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them, 4:2 Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead. 4:3 And they laid hands...
New Testament >> The Acts
Caiaphas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caiaphas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Caiaphas: Close But Not Close Enough
- Sometime in the early hours of Good Friday, after midnight and before dawn, Jesus stood before Caiaphas, the high priest of the Jewish people. False witnesses testified but they could not get their stories straight. Jesus remained silent.
- Katya Rivas' Passion : Jesus Is Taken before Caiaphas
- Through till the end of the observance of Lent 2016 Scoop will be publishing a serialisation of Katya Rivas's “The Passion”. Readers can sign up to receive the serial by email at: http://groups.yahoo.
- Caiaphas: Unconscious Prophecy
- Enter Caiaphas, the Jewish high priest. He suggested killing Jesus in order to keep the peace. Better one man die than the whole nation perish.
- HEMET: Threat of rain forces passion play indoors
- Paul Fewell is appearing in the play for his third year, this time in the role of Caiaphas. “The pageant being indoors will be a blessing,” he said. “I believe it will provide a more intimate and personal feeling as we connect to the audience.
- How Jesus Restored Peter
- Since this was the middle of the night, it must have happened just as the guards were taking Jesus from his interview with Caiaphas to his trial before the Sanhedrin.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesexperience types of experience
airbus beluga history
list of department stores finland
personality psychology brain research
electronic arts criticism
nymphenburg palace history
grease film plot summary