A selection of articles related to cairo geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Cairo Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cairo Geography.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Cairo Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cairo Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Name: Soltan Foly Hassan Position: Vice dean of Institute of African
- 1981: B.A. Geography, Ein Shams University, Egypt.
- Part 1 - Beginnings - History, Geography, and Religion
- REQUIRED READINGS. 1. Egypt from Alexander to the.
- Works on the Geographical Information System (GIS) in the Ancient
- FIG Working Week 2005 and GSDI-8. Cairo, Egypt April 16-21, 2005. 1/9.
- Geography 203: Guideline for Assignment 1
- Geography 203. Overall feedback on Assignment 1. Make sure you add up your marks for each section.
Suggested News Resources
- Nishimura & Asahi | Doing Business In Egypt - Linex Search
- Capital: Cairo Geography: Egypt is located in the north-eastern corner of Africa and south- western Asia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cairo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 2 Geography. 2.1 Climate.
- HowStuffWorks "Geography of Cairo"
- The geography of Cairo adds to the beauty and mystique of the Middle Eastern landscape. Learn more about the geography of Cairo at HowStuffWorks.
- Cairo - Learn Ten Facts about Cairo, the - Geography - About.com
- Feb 6, 2011 Geography of Cairo: Read this article to learn about Cairo.
- Egypt Geography & Maps | Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria, Red
- Egypt Geography and Maps: Find a detailed list of Egypt Google Maps pointing you straight to geographical location in Egypt.
- Cairo (Egypt) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Egyptvoyager.com - Cairo History - Circassian Mamluk Cairo: LookLex Encyclopaedia - Cairo: Tour Egypt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.