A selection of articles related to cairpre.
Original articles from our library related to the Cairpre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cairpre.
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Cairpre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cairpre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Phoenix protests Islamism
- Contrary to CAIR's pre-rally indictment, this is why both protests were a resounding success – the kind of success the framers of the Constitution envisioned when those impassioned by their beliefs seek an outlet to express those convictions.
- Cherry ripe: a right rip-off
- MY WIFE and I were shopping last weekend in one of the up-market supermarkets that can still be found in some of the nicer towns in the North of England when I was stopped in my tracks by the price tag on a display of fruit.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.