A selection of articles related to cajun arts.
Original articles from our library related to the Cajun Arts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cajun Arts.
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- ("The Shadowy One" or "She Who Strikes Fear") Sgathach or Skadi. Irish/Scottish. Warrior woman and prophetess. The Goddess of martial arts. The destroyer aspect of the Dark Goddess. A great sword warrior and instructor. Patroness of...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Cajun Arts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cajun Arts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Legacy Park Cajun Village Student Union Walk of Honor Edith
- University Art Museum. On the. Geaux.
- The Cajun Strangers play the dance music of the Cajun culture of
- Cajun culture of SW Louisiana at festivals, dances, parties the Cajun label out of Ville Platte Louisiana.
- 1200 CLUB GOES CAJUN FOR CEDRIC - Omaha Performing Arts
- Jan 26, 2011 Bijou Creole in the 1200 CLUB at the Holland Performing Arts Center's strong Creole roots that branches out into Cajun and zydeco sounds.
- Artist brings New York vision to Cajun - Acadiana Center for the Arts
- SAVE THIS | EMAIL THIS | Close. Artist brings New York vision to Cajun country. By ROBIN MILLER.
- Cajun Revival - Music - New York Times
- Mar 4, 2007 http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/04/arts/music/04hime.
Suggested News Resources
- The Acadian Memorial 9th annual Heritage Festival is this Saturday
- Festival-goers will also enjoy boudin and cracklin cooking demonstrations, Cajun arts and crafts, free boat rides on the bayou, antique car show, and antique wooden boat displays.
Suggested Web Resources
- South Live Oak Elementary - Cajun Arts and Crafts Festival 2010
- Apr 30, 2010 Madison riding The Bullet at the South Live Oak Elementary - Cajun Arts and Crafts Festival 2010.
- Cajun, Zydeco, & Louisiana Folk Art & Nature Photography
- View works by Louisiana Artists Rick Olivier, Julia Sims, Syndey Byrd, Simon Hardeveld, Scott Saltzman and Philip Gould in the TABASCO® Arts Pavilion.
- Cajun Fest and Arts, Crafts & Music Festival
- In fact, it can be found in Grove at the Grove Civic Center on 4th of July weekend with authentic Cajun music, Cajun food and many other entertainers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cajun Arts Topics
Related searchesmeningitis history
facial feminization surgery
list of basic linguistic topics
battle of the wilderness aftermath
blt mre norway