A selection of articles related to calcium history.
Original articles from our library related to the Calcium History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calcium History.
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Calcium History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calcium History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Examining Phylogenetic History of the Extracellular Calcium
- Examining Phylogenetic History of the Extracellular Calcium-sensing Receptor: A Key Sensor in Calcium Homeostatic Systems. Amanda L.
- C ardiac sodium and calcium channels: a history of excitatory currents
- C ardiac sodium and calcium channels: a history of excitatory currents. *. Harry A.
- History of Calcium Chloride Injectable Sterilization in Male Dogs and
- Calcium chloride solution has an extensive publication history as an injectable sterilant in dogs and other large mammals.
- The Natural History of Calcium Urolithiasis
- (JAMA 238:1519-1523, 1977).
- Towards a natural history of calcium-activated potassium channels
- Towards a natural history of calcium-activated potassium channels. David P. McCobb.
Suggested News Resources
- Tudor Turcu e marele castigator de la X Factor!
- Publicul a decis: dupa doua sesiuni de vot, castigatorul marelui premiu de la X Factor a fost ales rockerul Tudor Turcu.
Suggested Web Resources
- Calcium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Calcium is the chemical element with the symbol Ca and atomic number 20. It has an atomic mass of 40.078 amu.
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Calcium | historical
- The symbol used by Dalton for calcium is shown below. [See History of Chemistry , Sir Edward Thorpe, volume 1, Watts & Co, London, 1914.
- It's Elemental - The Element Calcium
- Calcium is pronounced as KAL-si-em.
- Q & A: History of Calcium | Department of Physics | University of
- Jul 18, 2006 Q & A: History of Calcium. This left Where was calcium discovered?
- ELEMENT: CALCIUM
- History. (L.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.