A selection of articles related to calcium.
Original articles from our library related to the Calcium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calcium.
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- Chalcedony Qtz. Red, orange, yellow, browns; solid, grounding. For stomach, colon, liver, spleen, kidneys, Xray/radiation. Moss: Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Money & happiness spells. Centering. Bloodsugar,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Calcium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calcium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Calcium is a mineral that helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Calcium Supplement Guidelines
- of calcium to meet your needs every day, thus avoiding deficient or excessive Calcium and Health.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Coronary Calcium Better Than CRP for Predicting CV Events?
- A new study suggests that people with low LDL levels and high CRP levels may benefit from coronary artery calcium (CAC) scans to identify those who are most likely to benefit from statin therapy.
- Vessel Calcium Points to Brain Disease
- By John Gever, Senior Editor, MedPage Today Explain that calcification in major blood vessels measured with CT scans is not only a risk factor for heart disease but also for white matter lesions and small infarcts within the brain.
- Direct to the consumer: The Answers -- Part 2
- The radiology group wants to get a new CT scanner that will scan the coronary arteries noninvasively -- without catheters -- and give a calcium risk score to provide assessment of coronary artery disease and risk of heart attack.
- Global Calcium Carbonate Market to Reach 113.9 Million Tons by 2017, According
- GIA announces the release of a comprehensive global report on Calcium Carbonate markets. The global market for Calcium Carbonate is forecast to reach 113.9 million tons by the year 2017.
Suggested Web Resources
- Calcium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Calcium is the chemical element with the symbol Ca and atomic number 20. It has an atomic mass of 40.078 amu.
- The Calcium Information Resource
- Calcium is essential to maintaining total body health.
- It's Elemental - The Element Calcium
- The Element Calcium - Basic Physical and Historical Information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.