A selection of articles related to calcium.
Original articles from our library related to the Calcium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calcium.
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- Chalcedony Qtz. Red, orange, yellow, browns; solid, grounding. For stomach, colon, liver, spleen, kidneys, Xray/radiation. Moss: Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Money & happiness spells. Centering. Bloodsugar,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Calcium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calcium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How to get calcium when you can't stand dairy
- MILK, cheese and yoghurt are among the most common dairy foods that provide our regular supply of calcium. But for those who are lactose intolerant, or those who can't stand dairy products, getting the required nutrients can be a challenge.
- Higher Coronary Calcium Indicates Greater Cancer Risk
- Coronary artery calcium is a well-known predictor of coronary heart disease, in which a buildup of plaque narrows the coronary arteries, setting the stage for heart attack and stroke.
- GNFC & Belgium's EcoPhos to set up Rs 526 cr di-calcium phosphate plant
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd (GNFC) and EcoPhos of Belgium will invest about Rs 526 crore for setting up a plant to produce 200,000 metric tonne per annum (MTPA) of animal feed grade di-calcium phosphate at Dahej, Gujarat.
- Stress pushes cells to die when gatekeeper of calcium use in mitochondria is
- Mitochondria also take up calcium, which regulates energy production. Now, online in Nature Communications, researchers at Thomas Jefferson University report important insights into how mitochondria are naturally protected against taking up too much ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesernest gellner nationalism
paul mccartney achievements world records and misc trivia
mary celeste timeline