A selection of articles related to calendar uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Calendar Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calendar Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Calendar Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calendar Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Leap year: What are they and why do we have leap days?
- The Gregorian calendar, the most widely used across the globe, measures a year to be 365 days following the Earth's orbit around the Sun. However, the Earth's orbit takes 365.
- Uber is using its app to troll local politicians again
- The bill is on the Florida Senate's calendar, but with just days left in the session, the ride-hailing company is urging its users to assist in lobbying lawmakers to pass the bill.
- Health Calendar
- If you or someone you know uses opiates, call North Suffolk Narcan Enrollment Center at 617-912-7554. This is a recorded message checked once daily. Leave contact information and indicate that you would like to be trained in Gloucester.
- Cola launches its app for smarter, more interactive text messages
- Do you sometimes get the feeling that you're having a looooooong text conversation to accomplish some fairly simple planning? I've certainly had tedious back-and-forths where I'm trying to figure out when to meet with someone, and then where, and so on.
- TRAMADOL USES (949 ORDERS)
- Here you can find the lowest prices online! TRAMADOL USES (949 ORDERS), LIMITED OFFER on all pills! Don't miss your chance until it's not TOO LATE!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.