A selection of articles related to calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calendar.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New editors, hires on Calendar side of LA Times
- We've got some exciting news in Calendar: Brenda Rodriguez is joining us as an arts and entertainment editor, Marc Bernardin is our new film editor and Sarah Rodman is coming aboard as our new TV editor. Richard Verrier is being promoted to Company ...
- Today App – A Smart Calendar | NewsWatch Review
- Today acts as your own personal assistant for your calendar, by helping you stay on top of your busy, hectic schedule.
- Greenbrier school calendar being adjusted
- Adjusting the school calendar to make up instructional days lost to weather-related cancellations is at the best of times a moving target.
- Kingfisher calendar was a must: Politicians recall Mallya, the MP
- Like all his Rajya Sabha colleagues, Mallya sent a gift-wrapped Kingfisher calendar to Biswas as well. The comrade didn't know what to do.
- Community calendar: March 11, 2016
- HEMPFIELD CLUB: The Hempfield Woman's Club will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 15 at Oak Leaf Manor, 2901 Harrisburg Pike, Landisville.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszen buddhist
list of irish dramatists
female nude wrestling
joel osteen biography