A selection of articles related to calf.
Original articles from our library related to the Calf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calf.
- White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Buffalo stretched to the horizon across the grassy hills. Two brothers were walking towards them. As they walked they saw within the herd a white buffalo calf, something neither one of them had seen before. While they watched it, it began to raise itself up...
Deities & Heros >> Native American
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel; 9:2 And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him. 15:2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them. 15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 15:4 What man of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven, 9:2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 18:2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter. 4:2 And immediately I...
New Testament >> Revelation
Calf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calf books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Beef Cow-calf Production
- Cow-calf production is the first stage of the beef produc- tion process.
- CASTRATING CALVES AND LAMBS
- calves not needed for breeding be castrated calves.
- Vaccination Program for Beef Calves
- There are four critical points for calf health before vaccines are even considered.
Suggested News Resources
- Mother and daughter sentenced for plot to kill 91-year-old Dublin woman
- By Sophia Kazmi Mei Li enters the courtroom at her sentencing at the Renee C. Davidson Superior Courthouse in Oakland, Calf. on Monday Aug.
- Stranded Pilot Whale Calf Finds Home at SeaWorld Orlando
- The whale, weighing in close to 600 pounds and measuring 9 feet, was determined to be a 2-year-old female who was still a dependent calf, meaning that returning her to the wild was out of the question.
- Bears RB Marion Barber hurts calf early against Titans, will not return
- Bears running back Marion Barber also was hurt, injuring his calf in the first half. He didn't return.
- Paul Konerko: Konerko starting at first base Monday
- Konerko had been limited to designated hitter duties since July 31 due to soreness in his calf and knee.
- Bridge construction resumes
- Construction on the Calf Robe Bridge has resumed after the construction company issued a stop work order when chunks of concrete fell into the Bow River below.
Suggested Web Resources
- Calf - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- 1calf. noun, often attributive \ˈkaf, ˈkäf, dialect also ˈkāf\. plural calves \ˈkavz, ˈ kȧvz, ˈkāvz\ also calfs.
- Calf audio plugin pack
- The Calf project aims at providing a set of high quality open source audio plugins for musicians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.