A selection of articles related to calixarene applications.
Original articles from our library related to the Calixarene Applications. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calixarene Applications.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Timing with the Tarot
- Establishing correct timing using the Tarot is subjective approach, some claim it can be declared accurately others insist that Astrology serves as a better reference. Keep in mind that when you are reading for someone that when you propose certain time...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Calixarene Applications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calixarene Applications books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Selective Molecular Recognition of Polycyclic Aromatic
- partial cones, 1,2-alternates, and 1,3-alternates,2-4 which may condition the calixarene applications as host molecules.
- Calixarenes and Resorcinarenes: Synthesis, Properties and
- concerning the properties of calixarenes of various structures, while highlighting their future applications in science and new technologies.
- Synthesis of deep-cavity fluorous calixarenes as molecular
- sensing, selective extractions and other applications. Page 1 of. (page number not for citation purposes).
Suggested Web Resources
- Lower-Rim Substituted Calixarenes and Their Applications
- Mar 28, 2007 Due to such structural elaboration, the calixarenes lend themselves well to many applications.
- Calixarene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The potential industrial applications of calixarenes
- The potential industrial applications of calixarenes. Robert PERRIN, Roger LAMARTINE et Monique PERRIN.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Calixarene Applications Topics
Related searcheselena baranova
cytochrome c oxidase
dominick quiet dom cirillo
south african airways history