A selection of articles related to calm.
Original articles from our library related to the Calm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Calm.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
Calm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CALM Brochure_tb
- The CALM (Child and Adolescent Life Management) Center is a safe and caring place for children and adolescents ages.
- THE COMING AGE OF CALM TECHNOLOGY1
- designing for calm using both the center and the periphery of our perception and the world. “Designing Calm Technology”, PowerGrid Journal, v 1.
- HOW TO KEEP CALM DURING TESTS
- LEARNING SUPPORT SERVICES. ANXY.01.
Suggested News Resources
- 90000 Upstate without power, storm will calm in afternoon
- By LAUREN STANFORTH Staff writer A large oak tree fell across Winnie Road and took out utility lines in Delmar NY, on Sunday morning Aug. 28, 2011. Hurricane Irene entered the Capital Region Sunday, morning downing trees throughout the Capital Region.
- Even with presidents and hurricanes, it's calm here
- Locals and vacationers alike chill out in this corner of Martha's Vineyard, despite the approaching storm. 'Who needs electricity?' remarks one.
- Ozzie looking to calm Viciedo hype
- By Scott Merkin / MLB.com | 08/28/11 3:15 AM ET SEATTLE -- Dayan Viciedo was called up from Triple-A Charlotte prior to Saturday's game with the Mariners, replacing Carlos Quentin, who went on the 15-day disabled list (retroactive to Aug.
- New York Not Rattled By Hurricane Irene Track, Threat; Calm, Resolve Prevail
- It's just that pain settled deep -- very -- but they understand when warnings sound that calm and resolve is the best measure.
- Calm in the Storm
- Here are my tips for being present and calm, even when the winds threaten to blow you off course. Chances are if you are reading this right now, everything is pretty OK.
Suggested Web Resources
- Calm Zoo | California's Premier Native Zoo and Garden
- Bakersfield. Visitor information, special events, zoo map, and animal photos and descriptions.
- calm - definition of calm by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Nearly or completely motionless; undisturbed: the calm surface of the lake. 2.
- CALM – Child Abuse Listening & Mediation
- CALM's vision is a world where child abuse no longer exists.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.