- Calreticulin Antibody
- Calreticulin Antibody rev. 05/27/11. Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa and C6 cells using.
- BD Transduction Laboratories™ Purified Mouse Anti-Calreticulin
- BD Transduction Laboratories™. Technical Data Sheet. Purified Mouse Anti- Calreticulin.
- Calreticulin and focal-contact-dependent adhesion
- pears that only the ER-resident calreticulin affects focal-contact-dependent adhesion. calreticulin in focal contact initiation, stabilization, and turnover.
- Human Calreticulin Antibody
- DESCRIPTION. Species Reactivity. Human.
- Calreticulin 2011 - 9th International Calreticulin Workshop
- 9th International Calreticulin. Workshop. 29-31 August 2011.
- U.S. Patents Awarded to Inventors in Washington (Dec. 3)
- Suitable markers include but are not limited to, calreticulin, calreticulin precursor, protein disulfide isomerase family A member 3 (PDIA3), and cleavage products thereof.
- Functional relationship between calreticulin, calnexin, and the
- J Biol Chem. 2000 Apr 28;275(17):13089-97. Functional relationship between calreticulin, calnexin, and the endoplasmic reticulum luminal domain of calnexin.
- Calreticulin precursor - Homo sapiens (Human)
- Jul 27, 2011 Molecular calcium-binding chaperone promoting folding, oligomeric assembly and quality control in the ER via the calreticulin/calnexin cycle.
- IPR009169 Calreticulin
- Calreticulin is a ubiquitous protein found in a wide range of species and in all nucleated cell types.
- Calreticulin antibody - ER Marker (ab4) | Abcam
- Rabbit polyclonal to Calreticulin - ER Marker primary antibody datasheet (ab4).
Calreticulin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calreticulin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.