- Stanford Spins Out Immunotherapy Work Funded By CIRM's Millions
- But cancer cells also produce what Weissman and colleagues call an “eat me” signal from a protein called calreticulin. Normal, healthy cells don't.
- CAL2 Detects CALRETICULIN Mutations in Bone Marrow Biopsies
- Monoclonal antibody is a specific, sensitive, rapid, simple, and low-cost method of detecting CALRETICULIN mutations. German researchers have developed a monoclonal antibody (CAL2) that when used in immunohistochemical assays is a specific, ...
- Ossining tops local districts with 8 Intel semifinalists
- There was a reason Zoe Scheier was breathless. The Ossining High School senior on Wednesday learned that she and seven classmates were named semifinalists in the Intel Science Talent Search, one of the country's top high-school science competitions.
- Systems biology surveillance decrypts pathological transcriptome remodeling
- Pathological cardiac development is precipitated by dysregulation of calreticulin, an endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-resident calcium binding chaperone and critical contributor to cardiogenesis and embryonic viability. However, pleiotropic phenotype ...
- List: Intel Science Talent Search finalists 2016
- Intel Science Talent Search recognizes 300 students as semifinalists each year.
Calreticulin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Calreticulin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthiomargarita namibiensis
creole latin american creole
franz ferdinand band art