Cambridge Notable Alumni
A selection of articles related to cambridge notable alumni.
Original articles from our library related to the Cambridge Notable Alumni. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cambridge Notable Alumni.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Cambridge Notable Alumni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cambridge Notable Alumni books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THBC Sponsorship Brochure - the SRCF
- oldest colleges in Cambridge. Notable alumni of the Boat Club include the outstanding.
- Faculty of Philosophy - University of Cambridge
- with it is enhanced by the individual tuition for which. Cambridge is famous.
- CV Professor George Pieczenik, Rutgers University-35 years
- Fuess Notable Alumni Award Harvard AB, Cambridge Mass NYU, PhD, Founders Day Award Rockefeller.
- Life as a student at Cambridge University
- 2 in Literature. – 2 in Peace. ■ Trinity College has 31 Nobel Prize winners, the most of any college at.
- LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE APPLIED DIPLOMA (LEAD)
- 2. • More than 20 Heads of State have attended the University of Cambridge.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trinity College Cambridge - Famous Alumni
- Trinity College has a number of alumni who are notable for a wide variety of different endeavours.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.