A selection of articles related to camel notation.
Original articles from our library related to the Camel Notation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Camel Notation.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
Camel Notation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Camel Notation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- C C++ Notation Hungarian and camelCase Notation their variation
- CamelCase notation is a common name for the practice of writing compound words or phrases where the words are suggesting the humps of a camel.
- EGAT Web Site and Internet Application Style Guide
- Camel notation (also called Camel Case): When two or more words are written, Databases: Field names are written in Camel notation and are singular case.
- Delphi Quick Reference Card
- There is no single accepted notation standard.
- Ideas for Oracle PL/SQL Naming Conventions and Coding
- May 27, 2009 Camel notation (maxSalary) is something to be avoided in case- insensitive PL/ SQL.
- Oracleо JRockit
- Notes: ■. Command-line options are case sensitive unless explicitly stated.
Suggested News Resources
- AMD's new mojo: Betting big and doubling down
- 6/21/2012 11:00 PM EDT. I have always preferred AMD's processors and graphics for price performance in ... More...
Suggested Web Resources
- camel notation Definition | Business Dictionaries from AllBusiness.com
- camel notation. a way of combining words by running them together, capitalizing every word except the first: thisIsAnExample.
- .NET Naming Conventions
- Mar 20, 2003 Prefix private variables with a "_" and Hungarian-style notation. Case guidelines.
- Craig Francis | Features | Code | PHP Camel Notation
- If you like to use camel notation, the following functions might be useful.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.