A selection of articles related to camel notation.
Original articles from our library related to the Camel Notation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Camel Notation.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 18:2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 18:3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Camel Notation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Camel Notation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- C C++ Notation Hungarian and camelCase Notation their variation
- CamelCase notation is a common name for the practice of writing compound words or phrases where the words are suggesting the humps of a camel.
- EGAT Web Site and Internet Application Style Guide
- Camel notation (also called Camel Case): When two or more words are written, Databases: Field names are written in Camel notation and are singular case.
- Delphi Quick Reference Card
- There is no single accepted notation standard.
- Ideas for Oracle PL/SQL Naming Conventions and Coding
- May 27, 2009 Camel notation (maxSalary) is something to be avoided in case- insensitive PL/ SQL.
- Oracleо JRockit
- Notes: ■. Command-line options are case sensitive unless explicitly stated.
Suggested News Resources
- AMD's new mojo: Betting big and doubling down
- 6/21/2012 11:00 PM EDT. I have always preferred AMD's processors and graphics for price performance in ... More...
Suggested Web Resources
- camel notation Definition | Business Dictionaries from AllBusiness.com
- camel notation. a way of combining words by running them together, capitalizing every word except the first: thisIsAnExample.
- .NET Naming Conventions
- Mar 20, 2003 Prefix private variables with a "_" and Hungarian-style notation. Case guidelines.
- Craig Francis | Features | Code | PHP Camel Notation
- If you like to use camel notation, the following functions might be useful.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.