- Nanoscale images reveal bacteria motor parts in unprecedented detail
- For example, Campylobacter jejuni, which causes food poisoning, can swim powerfully enough to bore through the mucus that lines the gut, an environment too thick and sticky for other bacteria to push through.
- World Poultry 2: Highlights health challenges
- Within the meat quality theme Biomin comprised an article on combatting Campylobacter, especially in Europe. Research has found that an avian-specific probiotic could reduce the level of colonisation and shedding of Campylobacter jejuni challenged ...
- Consuming raw milk still a bad idea
- State officials said testing showed that 26 of the illnesses were confirmed as stemming from Campylobacter jejuni, a harmful bacteria sometimes found in unpasteurized milk or undercooked poultry or meat.
- Why does Zika leave some patients paralyzed?
- In one well-studied example, the bacteria called Campylobacter jejuni, a common cause of food poisoning, carries a lipid molecule on its outer coat that resembles so-called gangliosides, molecules that help human nerve cells recognize and communicate ...
Campylobacter Jejuni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Campylobacter Jejuni books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Campylobacter Jejuni Topics
Related searchesrelative reality
meaning of dreams about sausage
dream dictionary lucky
kenneth waltz neorealists
indomethacin adverse effects