A selection of articles related to canadian stereotypes.
Original articles from our library related to the Canadian Stereotypes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Canadian Stereotypes.
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Canadian Stereotypes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canadian Stereotypes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sudbury to host youth reconciliation conference
- Nearly 150 Indigenous and non-Indigenous youth from across the country will gather in Sudbury from March 17 - 19 for the Canadian Roots Exchange National Youth Reconciliation Conference: Niigaanzhaadaa, Moving Forward Together, Avançons ...
- Five Canadian film favourites for Canadian Screen Awards week
- Canadian film pooh-bahs disagree with me that this is one of our national screen treasures, because it was made with U.S. bucks.
- Many parents seeing red over pink and blue stereotypes
- Toronto designer Sarah Kawasaki and illustrator husband Derrick Hodgson launched the all-Canadian-made clothing line Fort Kids in 2014, in part to offer something different than they could find for their young children, now 4 and 2.
- Speaker aims to debunk Canadian stereotypes
- He inferred that Canadians are more than happy to make fun of just about anything—even themselves. Robinson, who has spent 13 years living in Canada, said that the sense of humor expressed in Canada, often differs from American humor in many ways.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.