- How Can API Risks and Vulnerabilities Be Mitigated?
- This is eighth part of ProgrammableWeb's series on Understanding the Realities of API Security. It is based on the testimony offered by ProgrammableWeb's editor-in-chief David Berlind to the ONC's API Security and Privacy Task Force.
- E-Learning 101: Straightforward Answers to Fundamental Questions—Part 1
- Tin Can API is the early working name for Experience API, which is also known as xAPI. It is a protocol that governs how learning events communicate with tracking systems. Historically, the primary protocol was SCORM, and it governed how e-learning ...
- Q&A: Can APIs neutralize B2B integration pain points?
- B2B integration is necessary for a huge number of today's companies, but interacting with partner systems and data is not always simple. Ken Yagen discusses how the use of APIs can help. FROM THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE: API integration tutorial: Latest ...
- Global Mobile Learning Industry
- II-43 Tin Can API - The Latest Standard for Learning Technology II-43 Challenges Facing Mobile Learning Adoption in Corporate Sector II-44 Dealing with the Challenges of Migrating towards Mobile Learning.............. II-44 Development of New Mobile ...
- Can APIs Solve Our 'EHR Problem'?
- A few weeks ago, OPEN MINDS CEO Monica E. Oss asked an important question – can electronic health record (EHR) vendors prevent consumers and other provider organizations from accessing health records based on interoperability between data ...
Canapis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canapis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.