Canary Islands Economy
A selection of articles related to canary islands economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Canary Islands Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Canary Islands Economy.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Canary Islands Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canary Islands Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 38071 LA LAGUNA, CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN e-mail: rahernan
- analysis of the Canary Island economy from a macro-economic perspective.
- NATIONAL BLACK MONEY CONVERSION TO EUROS: THE CASE
- possible negative effects on the Canary Islands' economy from over building in this sector.
- Opportunity at the Canary Islands: Research, testing and
- Research, testing and engineering within Renewable. Energy and Oceanography.
- “SUPPORTING THE CONTRIBUTION OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- Spanish Confederation of Business Organizations. CES: Economic and Social Council of the Canary Islands.
Suggested News Resources
- Soria Tells Efe Oil May Be 'Salvation' of Spain's Canary Islands
- Jose Manuel Soria, Spanish Minister for Industry, Energy and Tourism, said finding oil could be the “salvation” of the Canary Islands economy where unemployment is at 31 percent, Efe reported.
Suggested Web Resources
- Economy & Industries in Gran Canaria
- The economy of the Canary Islands of today is based on the tourism industry, counting for up to 80 per cent of the gross income of the archipelago.
- Canary Islands : geography, population cities, map, flag, gdp gnp
- Canary Islands : geography, maps, flag, statistics, photos and cultural information about Canary Islands.
- Canary Islands - New World Encyclopedia
- The Canary Islands economy is based primarily on tourism, which makes up 32 percent of the GDP.
- Car Hire Canary Islands, Car Rental Canary Islands - Economy Car
- Cheap car hire in the Canary Islands. Prices fully-inclusive with FREE additional driver, no insurance excess and unlimited mileage. 5% online discount.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.