- Canberra definition, a city in and the capital of Australia, in the SE part, in the Australian Capital Territory. See more.
- Thunderstorm warning for Canberra and Queanbeyan
- Severe thunderstorms delivering heavy rainfall are likely for the Canberra and Snowy Mountains region on Saturday afternoon, the Bureau of Meteorology has warned. The bureau issued a severe weather warning shortly before 3pm, indicating the likely ...
- Don't bring 'Canberra disease' to WA, McGowan tells Smith
- "We don't need the Canberra disease in WA," he said. "We don't need that endless leadership speculation which has gone on in Canberra exported here to Western Australia. "We saw what happened with Kevin Rudd.
- Canberra Balloon Spectacular takes to the skies
- Instead, dozens of balloons took off from the Canberra Rock Garden near the National Arboretum on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin.
- Inexperienced Sydney Roosters pay price against Canberra Raiders in NRL round two
- The Roosters have maybe the best crop of young talent in the NRL, but they have paid the price for a lack of experienced campaigners in their 21-20 loss to Canberra.
- Food poisoning cases potentially linked to Enlighten Night Noodle Market in
- Several cases of gastroenteritis have been potentially linked to a stall at the Enlighten Night Noodle Markets in Canberra.
Canberra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canberra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.