Cancer Constellation Stars
A selection of articles related to cancer constellation stars.
Original articles from our library related to the Cancer Constellation Stars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cancer Constellation Stars.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Sign Characteristics: Cancer
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Monday Birthstones Pearl Emerald Opal Colours Gray Silver White Flowers Lily Jasmine Gardenia Metals Silver Essences Mint Lilac Animals Swan Cat Hare GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by the Moon. It is the Moon which...
Astrology >> Cancer
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Cancer Constellation Stars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cancer Constellation Stars books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Earth's magnetic field was crucial for giving life a kickstart by protecting
- Astronomers studied Kappa Ceti, a young star located 30 light-years away in the Cetus constellation known as the Whale.
- Simon's Blog - The Night Sky
- We've been lucky with some very clear nights just recently and it was thanks to one of those last night that Matt managed to get that amazing image of the Milky Way over Durdle Door. And Matt wasn't the only person to spot it.
- Stars That Play Together Stray Together
- Today, let's talk about the 67th item he cataloged, a cluster of stars in the constellation Cancer, high in our evening sky right now.
- Jupiter's Return: The Mighty Planet Reaches Opposition on March 8
- Just to the right of Leo is the dim constellation Cancer, which is mainly notable for containing one of the nearest and brightest open clusters of stars, Praesepe, or the Beehive, No. 44 in Charles Messier's catalog of deep-sky objects.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.