A selection of articles related to cancerians.
Original articles from our library related to the Cancerians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cancerians.
- Sign Characteristics: Cancer
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Monday Birthstones Pearl Emerald Opal Colours Gray Silver White Flowers Lily Jasmine Gardenia Metals Silver Essences Mint Lilac Animals Swan Cat Hare GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by the Moon. It is the Moon which...
Astrology >> Cancer
Cancerians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cancerians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inspirational jiu-jitsu blue belt with cerebral palsy, cancer dies at age 20
- NEW YORK (FOX 5 NEWS) - Ian Matuszak, an inspirational young man who touched the lives of so many people, passed away at the age of 20 earlier this week after a tough battle against an aggressive form of cancer. Ian had also been suffering from ...
- What's your star sign's favourite pizza topping?
- Cancerians are traditionalists at heart, so you won't find them straying far from their favourite childhood toppings. Fresh vegetables tap into childhood nostalgia, so a fresh veggie pizza will go down a treat.
- Male Cancer Survivors Less Likely To Have Children
- Male Cancer Survivors Less Likely To Have Children. Reduced paternity in male cancer patients was observed especially among survivors of testicular cancer, brain tumours, lymphoma, leukaemia and bone cancer. IANS | 19 February 2016, 4:05 PM IST.
- 5 hilarious struggles all Cancerians can relate to
- Whether that's cooking for 10 or cleaning up after a house party, people can sometimes really take advantage of your innate sense of nurturing homeliness –which - if you ask us, is just rude.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.