A selection of articles related to candle gazing.
Original articles from our library related to the Candle Gazing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Candle Gazing.
- Basic Candle Magick
- Burning a candle has something magical; our unconsciousness recognizes the connection between earth and infinite creative heaven symbolized by the burning candle. No electric lamp can ever beat a simple candle when it comes to bringing a warm and cosy...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Candle Contest
- Once upon a time, four young witches visited an elder at her small house where they talked long into the night about many wondrous things. Finally it came time to sleep and the elder said, "I'm sorry friends... but there is only one spare bed, so the...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
- Candle Success
- You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business. Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful. Anoint the candle...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Room Candle Cleanse
- You need: White candle and holder, Salt Place the candle in the middle of the room. Sprinkle the salt in a circle deosil around the candle. Light and say: ‘Creature of wax Creature of fire Listen to me Hear my desire Cleanse this room By the power of three...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
Candle Gazing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Candle Gazing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trataka Candle gazing. Technique: Step 1. Assume a comfortable sitting posture.
- Relaxation techniques are an important part of maintaining your
- Passive meditation. This includes techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation, visualization, breathing meditation, candle gazing, and sound meditation.
- International Yoga Therapy Conference
- what makes Yoga stress-reducing.” Weintraub also emphasized the importance of focus for dealing with depression.
- BREAST CANCER
- separation: role identification in western culture concerning femininity. YOGA SOLUTIONS: yantra, a sacred visualization of the heart. Tratak, candle gazing.
- Hatha Yoga Intensives with Sasha Norton – 2011
- Meditation: The class includes a cleansing, candle-gazing meditation (candles will be provided). February 26.
Suggested News Resources
- Well being
- Mental exercise: Like your body, your mind also needs exercise to keep it calm and sharp. Include, in your daily routine, a ten minutes mental exercise regime. You can follow ten minutes candle gazing exercise which helps you to keep focused and attentive.
Suggested Web Resources
- CANDLE GAZING When using candles to induce hypnosis
- Candle Gazing.
- Trataka - Candle Gazing Meditation - Ananga Sivyer's
- Find out about ayurveda, ayurvedic lifestyle - healing, meditation, meridian therapies, and EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques with Ananga Sivyer.
- Zen Affect - Candle gazing meditationThere are many types of
- Zen Affect - Candle gazing meditationThere are many types of meditation. All are effective, but this is one of my favorites because anyone, even a child, can do it.
- Meditation Instructions from Prosperity Place
- Candle gazing is an exercise that can help you learn to concentrate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Candle Gazing Topics
Related searchesbeowulf themes and story
famous korean people
apa tani history
fish and chips packaging and wrapping