A selection of articles related to candlemas date.
Original articles from our library related to the Candlemas Date. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Candlemas Date.
- Palm, Date: Correspondences
- Phoenix dactylifera Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Power: Fertility, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
- Phases of the Moon: 1931 to 1940 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1931 Jan 4 13:15 Jan 11 05:10 00h00m Jan 18 18:36 Jan 27 00:05 Feb 3 00:26 Feb 9 16:10 Feb 17 13:11 Feb 25 16:41 Mar 4 10:36 Mar 11 05:15 Mar 19 07:51 Mar 27 05:03 Apr 2 20:05 t Apr 9 20:16 Apr 18 01:0...
Astrology >> The Moon
Candlemas Date is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Candlemas Date books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cultural Celebrations and Holy Days
- February 2. Candlemas Day (Christian, Wiccan & Pagan ) is a purifying ceremony to let go of the old and bring in the new (with the light.
- 2 3 4 MHappy Valentine's Day! m
- in the United States can trace its origins back the 1700's. German settlers brought with them a tradition known as Candlemas. Day.
- Double Dozen
- opportunities if you are interested!) I found article that speaks of Candlemas Day, which is celebrated on February 2 nd and may be related to Groundhog's Day.
- FEAST DAY COOKBOOK
- 6 Epiphany or Twelfth Day. 15 Feast of Saint Paul the Hermit. 21 Feast of Saint Agnes.
- also known as Candlemas day, since the blessing and proces- sion of candles is included in the liturgy.
Suggested News Resources
- The Right and Wrong of Imbolc
- The earliest celebrations of Candlemas date back to fourth century Greece, it was later adopted by the Roman Catholic Church in the Seventh Century. Candlemas can't be a corrupted form of Imbolc because Imbolc wasn't celebrated in Greece or Rome.
Suggested Web Resources
- Presentation of Jesus at the Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The date of Candlemas is established by the date set for the Nativity of Jesus, for it comes forty days afterwards.
- What is Candlemass?
- Also of note concerning Candlemass is its connection to Groundhog Day, which occurs on the same date.
- February 2nd
- Candlemas - Time and Date
- Candlemas is a Christian holiday celebrated annually on February 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Candlemas Date Topics
Related searchescicero exile and return
michelle malkin background
bryan robson honours
headlight types of headlights
dream dictionary toothless
bonobo physical characteristics