A selection of articles related to candles.
Original articles from our library related to the Candles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Candles.
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Basic Candle Magick
- Burning a candle has something magical; our unconsciousness recognizes the connection between earth and infinite creative heaven symbolized by the burning candle. No electric lamp can ever beat a simple candle when it comes to bringing a warm and cosy...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Candles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Candles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fragrant flames can run up to $500 per candle
- One American report, a market analysis from Kline's Home Fragrances, found the luxury candle market doubled in growth in 2014, thanks to both large chains such as Bath & Body Works alongside smaller — but booming — brands, much like Middleton's ...
- 5 questions with Kim Sorden of Magic Fairy Candles
- It's a candle shop. Magic Fairy Candles moved to 634 Main St. last June after it outgrew its previous location.
- NGOs buy thousands of candles in wholesale as security agencies report
- Shilpa Stokes (name changed) is an MBA intern with a major NGO and is appointed the “head of candle arrangement and logistics”. She spoke to us on conditions of anonymity. She said, “Just after terror attacks happen and our army and agencies kill these ...
- house fire likely caused by candles
- Chief Beddingfield tells News 13 that the power had been turned off at the home a couple of days ago. The residents inside were using candles to light the home. "[I] can't over emphasize enough to really be safe when using candles," Beddingfield said.
- Fuller House Recap: 13 Candles
- Stephanie has nobody to keep her company, but D.J. is juggling all these cute guys.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslit soundtrack appearances
bushmaster iii 3550 mm chain gun
history of portugal timeline
fak bey konitza
flecainide mechanism of action
richard bach philosophy