- How Rio's Olympics Destroyed a Favela, but Not the Spirit of a Candomblé Priestess
- Two years ago, a simple Candomblé religious rite revealed to Heloisa Helena Costa Berto her future in Rio de Janeiro.
- Cante alentejano, capoeira e candomblé: estamos juntos
- O cante alentejano encontra-se com Salvador da Bahia. Os Camponeses de Pias encontram-se com a capoeira, com as baianas do Acarajé, com o candomblé. Unem-se no primeiro simpósio internacional Patrimónios Imateriais.
- Letter from Brazil: Before There Was Liberation Theology There Was Candomblé
- “Liberation theology,” a progressive interpretation of Christianity that gained traction in the mid-20th century, was long preceded by African-based religions such as Brazil's Candomblé.
- Ibeyi, Laolu Senbanjo, Warsan Shire Featured In Beyoncé's 'Lemonade'
- The rest of Lemonade is a montage of Mardi Gras Indians, bayou lounging, candomblé and blues guitar. The music has more roots and gospel feel than what we've been given lately. It's fitting.
- Candomble: The African-Brazilian Dance in Honor of the Gods
- Candomblé (meaning dance in honor of the gods ) is a religion found primarily in Brazil with a number of elements derived from African cultures.
Candomble is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Candomble books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.