- Nangpa and Intention
- Subsequent Buddhist masters such as Vasubandhu and Candrakīrti elaborated this theory of intention as the primary form of action or karma.
- Keep the scourge of scientism out of schools
- The Madhyamaka isn't even remotely "mysticism" either, by the way. Why don't you try picking up a text sometime? (Candrakirti perhaps.
- Jay Garfield: a Buddhist Philosopher speaks out (or howls) at fellow
- Nāgārjuna, Fundamental Wisdom of the Middle Way Garfield and Edelglass, Buddhist Philosophy: Essential Readings R.A.F.
- When Mindfulness Meets Compassion: Close Encounters in Contemplative Science
- At the world's first International Symposia on Contemplative Studies held this April in Denver, it seemed as if the emerging field of meditation research had finally come of age.
Candrakirti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Candrakirti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesneem references
art of fighting characters
nityananda the jagai-madhai episode
rutgers university trivia