- The logical value of the thesis (pratijñā) in Candrakīrti's
- Abstract for the 14th WSC, Kyoto, 2009. The logical value of the thesis (pratijñā) in Candrakīrti's Madhyamaka thought by Chizuko Yoshimizu.
- A note on the interpretation of the term sādhyasama in madhyamaka
- And Candrakirti comments: vedanddikam api sarvam, rftpavicdren, aiva sama.m ment on MK.
- There is no Pure Buddhism
- That's not to say we can't get close to an idea of what Candrakirti or Dogen or the Buddha really taught and understood (as opposed to the (mis)-understandings of some of their followers).
- Candrakīrti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Candrakīrti (600–c. 650), (Devanagari: चन्द्रकीर्ति, ch: Yuèchēng 月称; Tib. Dawa Drakpa Wylie.
- Wisdom Publications :: Resurrecting Candrakirti : Disputes in the
- Resurrecting Candrakirti : Disputes in the Tibetan Creation of Prasangika : Kevin A.
- Candrakirti (Buddhist scholar) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Candrakirti (Buddhist scholar), ad 600–650 principal representative of the Prāsaṅgika school of Buddhist logic.
- The Doctrine of Karman in the Writings of Candrakirti
- The Doctrine of Karman in the Writings of Candrakirti. Ph.D.
Candrakirti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Candrakirti books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesharry houdini debunking spiritualists
rational clearcase ucm
nim proof of the winning formula
mootness exceptions to mootness