- Man gets 9-and-a-half years' jail, caning for killing Vietnamese girlfriend in
- But his efforts were unsuccessful and she was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene. Lim was arrested by the police on the same day. The maximum punishment for culpable homicide without any intention to cause death is 10 years' jail and caning ...
- Jainab supports caning for employers found employing illegals
- KOTA KINABALU: Community Development and Consumer Affairs minister, Datuk Jainab Ahmad Ayid, says she supports the Immigration Department's move to push for the caning of employers found guilty of employing illegal foreign workers. “Yes, I support.
- Caning threat masks weakness in amnesty scheme, says employers' group
- “I doubt very much that this (caning) threat will lead to droves of employers going tomorrow to the Immigration Department,” Shamusuddin said when asked to respond to the government's plans to impose caning as a punishment for employers who harboured ...
- Kiambu boy's arm broken in caning
- A form three student in Kiambu accused of having long hair was caned by a “hard, green pipe” and ended up with a broken arm. Gitiha Secondary School student Joseph Kago told the Star deputy headteacher Peter Karanja broke the arm on Tuesday last ...
- DAP women slam PAS for suggesting public caning for adultery
- The DAP women's wing has condemned the proposal by a PAS Kelantan assemblyperson to carry out public caning for those who are guilty of adultery. “The proposal has widely diverted from the struggle to uphold justice and fight corruption and abuse of ...
Caning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.