- What You Need to Know About Parasites in Cats
- One common parasite that usually isn't diagnosed until it makes itself visible is the type of tapeworm known as Dipylidium caninum.
- Venter Institute, International Team of Researchers Publish Paper Outlining
- The expansion of parasite-specific SPDs was the main feature that distinguished T. gondii from its closest relatives, Hammondia hammondi and Neospora caninum, which are not human pathogens. The study also revealed that the co-inheritance among ...
- California survey provides insight into cattle abortions
- The study found significant evidence of Neospora caninum-associated abortions: almost 20 percent of the infectious causes of abortion were attributed to this microscopic parasite.
- Significan heces caninas un riesgo para la salud
- “Existe el ascaris, toxocara canis, hay gusanos planos como dipylidium caninum y ese también puede infectar, hay un grupo que se llama echinococcus y es de alto riesgo porque ocasiona quiste hidatídico y es muy agresivo”, añadió.
- Neospora caninum: An underestimated cause of reproductive disorders in dairy
- Wondim then carried out a case-control study to compare the cattle's exposure to BVDV, Brucella and Neospora caninum. The results of this study show that the incidence of N.
Caninum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caninum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.