- CanJet Airlines suspends all flights
- The announcement means there are no more active employees or flights, according to a source who asked not to be named. Lesley Swann, a representative of the Canadian Union of Public Employees local that represents CanJet flight attendants said ...
- CanJet staff await news of airline's fate
- CanJet Airlines' flight and cabin crew are awaiting word on their fate after a scheduling bulletin Thursday suggested tour provider Air Transat will no longer operate the charter's vacation flights starting next month.
- CanJet Airlines to lay off most of its staff, as European routes dropped
- CanJet Airlines will lay off 47 pilots and 68 permanent and seasonal flight attendants by May, after canceling its European routes, CBC News has learned. The cuts total more than 70 per cent of the charter airline's flying staff.
- CanJet Vacations closes down just 10 months after launching
- CanJet launched the unit in August last year hoping to tap into the Caribbean packaged holiday market.
Canjet Airlines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canjet Airlines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Canjet Airlines Topics
Related searcheswater vapor lightning generation
red vs blue characters grif
president parliamentary systems
ja rule singles