A selection of articles related to cannabis.
Original articles from our library related to the Cannabis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cannabis.
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Cannabis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cannabis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cannabis Youth Treatment Series
- Treatment (CYT) Series? The Cannabis Youth Treatment Series is a five-volume Sessions, Cannabis Youth Treatment (CYT) Series, Volume. 1.
- Everyone has opinions on drugs generally, on cannabis in particular. Yet opinions Cannabis may well be one of the most studied of all plants.
- Emerging Clinical Applications for Cannabis and Cannabinoids:
- Emerging Clinical Applications for Cannabis and Cannabinoids: A Review of the Recent Scientific Literature. Fourth Edition. Paul Armentano.
Suggested News Resources
- Luton police find 900 cannabis plants at house
- Officers were called to Littlefield Road at 13:00 BST on Saturday where they found the plants, associated growing chemicals and a full hydroponics system.
- Montana PBS Investigates The Science Of Cannabis, Medical Marijuana
- Given the diversity of opinions on legalization and speculation about marijuana's efficacy as a medicine, we were particularly interested to see Montana PBS's hour-long documentary 'Clearing the Smoke: The Science of Cannabis.
- Genetic code of cannabis reported unlocked
- A small Massachusetts-based company says it has successfully sequenced a marijuana plant, paving the way for more research into the therapeutic effects of Cannabis - including its potential for treating cancer and inflammatory diseases.
- No medical records? No problem. Got my pot card at Hempfest
- By Jonathan Martin Seattle Times reporter Jonathan Martin holds up the medical authorization to possess cannabis for medical purposes in Washington state. Dr.
- Loophole closed for marijuana smoking devices
- Despite cannabis being illegal, the water pipes used to smoke it are freely available in stores displaying them with small signs waiving responsibility for their use by stating they are "for tobacco use only".
Suggested Web Resources
- Cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cannabis is a genus of flowering plants that includes three putative species, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis.
- Erowid Cannabis (Marijuana) Vault
- Information about Cannabis and Hemp including basics, effects, dosage, history, legal status, photos, research, media coverage, and links to other resources.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheselder futhark
ye shengtao literature is for life
giorgio agamben biography
monsoon northeast winter monsoon asia