Canntaireachd Grace Notes
A selection of articles related to canntaireachd grace notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Canntaireachd Grace Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Canntaireachd Grace Notes.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I sware unto Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto thy seed will I give it: 33:2 And I...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 8:2 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 8:3 For...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;) 1:2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia: 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Canntaireachd Grace Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canntaireachd Grace Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DISCOVERIES 44 Albrecht Dürer German, 1471–1528 The
- in italics above. Vowel sounds give the notes themselves while the con- sonants indicate grace notes, throws, and embellishments.
- Running head: LAMENTING PATRICK OG MACCRIMMON: A
- I wish also to thank Peter Horrocks, owner of the Nether Lorn Canntaireachd ..
- St. Patrick's Pipe Band of Sacramento
- High G. (9). High A.
- Society Publications: Forward Programmes
- Unpublished tunes in the Campbell canntaireachd MS (A. G. Kenneth).
- THE PIPING AND DRUMMING QUALIFICATIONS BOARD SAMPLE
- Write out in Nether Lorn Canntaireachd the notes of the G gracenote scale. 5 Marks. 9.
Suggested Web Resources
- siubhal - Faclair Gàidhlig air loidhne - Online Gaelic Dictionary
- Note and grace note key to MacLeod's MacCrimmon tunes in Canntaireachd. Basis, a nine line stave or scale, each line representing a note of the chanter.
- Canntaireachd instruction? [Archive] - Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums
- I learned the system from John MacLellan who was one of my teachers.
- Andrew Lenz's Bagpiper's Dictionary/Glossary of Terms and
- Sep 22, 2010 A musical term for a grace note, hardly ever used by bagpipers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.