A selection of articles related to canonical novels.
Original articles from our library related to the Canonical Novels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Canonical Novels.
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Canonical Novels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canonical Novels books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- It's not only a story: why it matters how JK Rowling depicts Native American
- The combined word count of the seven Harry Potter novels is 1,084,170 words – and in the near-decade since Deathly Hallows was published, it's sometimes felt like J K Rowling has offered up just as many words about the series. ...
- What Is the I Ching?
- In 136 BCE, Emperor Wu of the Han dynasty declared it the most important of the five canonical Confucian books and standardized the text from among various competing versions (some with the hexagrams in a different order). This became the I Ching, the ...
- The Secret History of the Girl Detective
- Baum was already famous: his books about Oz, including the 13 sequels he wrote, attained the status of a canonical American folktale. But he had never learned to manage his money. His wife, Maud Gage Baum, had had to draw from her inheritance to buy ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Canonical Novels Topics
Related searcheslarva dictionary
five points tulip
unsolved problems in computer science
silent night original german lyrics
velociraptor claws and teeth
gilmore girls cultural references