- a hard cheddar-type cheese made in the south of France. Origin of CANTAL.
- flyer- Walking Cantal 2011
- A moderate challenge, walking Cantal's best landmarks and trails, incl.
- état des routes du 26042011 à 16h30 - Conseil Général du Cantal
- Conseil Général du Cantal mardi 26 avril 2011 à 16h30. Bonjour suivante : http ://www.cantal.
- How to get there What's on in cantal ? activities & short breaks
- The département of Cantal is an undiscovered treasure of central France: Life in Cantal is played out against a landscape of immense natural beauty.
- Our free-wheeling road trip following the Tour de France
- We caught up with the Tour properly for the first time on the climb of the Col de Prat de Bouc in the Cantal region of the Auvergne. We hiked up the beautiful wooded hillside from the village of Albepierre-Bredons until we reached the road.
- Caught driving 11 times over limit
- She was stopped by gendarmes in the Cantal who saw the car travelling erratically, zig-zagging across the road. The driver was too drunk to follow their instructions to use the breathalyser and had to be taken to hospital in Aurillac.
- Tourist killed in campsite storm
- There were also power cuts reported in the Cantal and Haute-Loire. Today, six departments in central France are on storm alert: the Ain, Ardèche, Drôme, Isère, Loire and Rhône.
- Students to march with school principals in Pride parade
- Cantal Longpré with the Quebec Federation of School Principals says it's a proactive approach to changing perceptions. "Kids accept differences more easily. They decided to contribute to changing things even if they aren't homosexual," she said.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing...
- A handful of Italian wolves, which re-colonised the French Alps around 1993, are thought to have multiplied to about 200 animals in 20 packs – reaching as far west as Cantal in Auvergne and as far north as Franche-Comté on the Franco-Swiss border.
- Cantal (cheese) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cantal cheese is a firm cheese from the Cantal region of France. It is named after the Cantal mountains in the Auvergne region.
- Cantal Cheese-France: French Cheese Guide
- Cantal cheese is one of the oldest in France, even before Roquefort and Livarot.
- Cantal - Cheese.com
- There are two types of Cantal: Cantal fermier (farmhouse cheese using raw milk) and Cantal laitier (the commercial mass-produced version).
- Cantal Tourisme : vacances dans le Cantal en Auvergne, office de
- Vacances dans le Cantal : passez vos vacances en Auvergne au milieu de la nature, entre plaines, rivières et montagnes !
Cantal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cantal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslord of chaos plot summary
the exodus biblical narrative
roald amundsen northwest passage
social progress marxs radicalism