A selection of articles related to cantaloupe origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Cantaloupe Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cantaloupe Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Cantaloupe Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cantaloupe Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cantaloupe PM6.5
- cial cantaloupe production did not begin in the United States until the 1870s . origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Country of Origin Q&A
- A - As long as the origin is California then this is acceptable. Q - Cut cantaloupe is a covered commodity, but a mix of cut cantaloupe and cut honeydew isn't?
- 3.0 Cantaloupe Risk Assessment Introduction and Summary
- OMAF Food Inspection Branch. Foods of Plant Origin. December 2002.
- Muskmelon (Cantaloupe)
- Service serve all people regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.
Suggested News Resources
- Food Safety Update: Listeria-Tainted Colorado Cantaloupes Still At Large
- But determining a cantaloupe's origin may not be so easy. According to The Associated Press, the recalled cantaloupe may be labeled “Colorado Grown,” ”Distributed by Frontera Produce,” ”Jensenfarms.com” or “Sweet Rocky Fords.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cantaloupe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Origin. The cantaloupe originated in India and Africa; and were first cultivated by the Egyptians, followed by the Greeks and Romans.
- History of Cantaloupe
- Cantaloupes belong to the "Cucurbitaceae" family which includes a variety of squashes and melons.
- WHFoods: Cantaloupe
- Cantaloupe is also known as rockmelon in several parts of the world. The scientific name for cantaloupe is Cucumis melo. History.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cantaloupe Origin Topics
Related searchespop group
the dandy dandy characters
australian feral camel history
cryptozoology former cryptids