A selection of articles related to cantharis.
Original articles from our library related to the Cantharis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cantharis.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Cantharis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cantharis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cantharis in the early treatment of
- statistically significant difference was found between Cantharis and a placebo.
- NOMINA INSECTA NEARCTICA
- Cantharis distinguenda Gautier des Cottes 1872 Syn. Cantharis nigripennis Chauliognathus marginatus Fabricius 1775 (Cantharis).
- A new diterpene enone from the soldier beetle Cantharis livida
- isolated from the beetle Cantharis livida (Cantharidae).
- HOMOEOPATHIC THERAPEUTICS
- Common medicines cantharis apis beriberis sarsaparilla. 3 www.similima.
- Cantharidae BCNP checklist_ver1.2
- a o. 7-8 woodland, hedgerow, scrub, tall vegetation early May - mid August. Cantharis decipiens.
Suggested News Resources
- Herpes symplex. I consigli per curarla
- L'omeopatia propone una serie di rimedi come Rhus toxicodendron 7 CH, Ranunculus bulbosus 5 CH, Mezereum 5CH o Cantharis 5CH.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cantharis homeopathic Remedy Information
- Cantharis as a homeopathic remedy, Origin, Preparation, Symptoms, remedy and treatment profile, Symptoms better and worse and other information.
- Cantharis - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Cantharis (Canth) as a homeopathic remedy.
- Cantharis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cantharis is a large genus of soldier beetles in the family Cantharidae with narrow and soft elytra.
- Cantharis Information on Healthline
- Description. Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy obtained from the insect Lytta vesicatoria; common names are Spanish fly or blister beetle.
- Cantharis | Homeopathy | Homeopathic Remedies
- Cantharis Formal Name: Lytta Vesicatoria / Cantharis Vesicatoria Also Known As: Cantharis, Spanish Fly, Blister Beetle Beetles are quite common wit...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
izuru kira wabisuke
dream symbol barbershop
general motors astra 2005