- Foiling to the Future
- Moreover, since the decision to adopt horizontal foils came late in the 2016 Vendée Globe design cycle, all of the new-generation IMOCA 60s were designed around canting keels, with horizontal foils incorporated as retrofits that were intended to reduce ...
- Syd Fischer - End of an era for one of the world's toughest sailors
- At that exact moment the electronics and motor decided to pack up shop and we were stuck on starboard, fully canted, with no engine heading straight at the cable car. “Get Syd to his bunk and strap him in” Witty ordered. Syd was quickly ...
- Record Entry for RORC Caribbean 600
- Overall winners of the previous seven editions of the race have all come from IRC Canting Keel and IRC Zero. Amongst this year's favourites are four Maxi 72s: Hap Fauth's Bella Mente, holder of the RORC Caribbean 600 Trophy, Sir Peter Ogden's Jethou, ...
- RORC Caribbean 600: The Race Before The Race
- Jim Clark & Kristy Hinze Clark's American Maxi Comanche arrived in Falmouth Harbour, Antigua on Saturday afternoon, February 20. Having taken line honours in the Rolex Sydney Hobart, the 100ft Canting keel Maxi left Sydney by ship on January 6 bound ...
Canting Keels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Canting Keels books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Canting Keels Topics
ftse 100 index market capitalisation
loop diuretic mechanism of action
triad triad groups
the notorious big legacy
brian clough retirement