A selection of articles related to cap.
Original articles from our library related to the Cap. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cap.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Agaric: Correspondences
- Amanita muscaria Folk Names:Death's angel, Death Cap, Magic Mushroom, Redcap Mushroom, Sacred Mushroom Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury (Leo) Element: Air Powers: Fertility...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Goddess of freedom. She is always seen wearing a freedman's cap, as does the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor, a figure which would be instantly recognizable to a Roman, and unremarkable save for sheer size....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Cap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cap books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CAP COLLECTION GUIDE
- CAP COLLECTION GUIDE.
- 2011 Instruction 1099-CAP
- Form 1099-CAP must show the shareholder's complete in a corporation that Change in Capital Structure, must file Form 1099-CAP with. • Penalties.
Suggested News Resources
- Strikers Lose heartbreaker at Home; Striker vs. FC Tampa Bay Re-cap
- by Armando Diaz The atmosphere? Electric. The crowd?
- 10 Large Caps to Rule Them All
- By Sean Williams | More Articles After sifting through countless small caps and mid-cap stocks to rule them all over the past 20 weeks, the time has finally come to tackle large-cap companies.
- Tax cap vexes local municipalities
- This will affect how much they can spend under the new property tax cap law. The property tax cap, hailed by Gov.
- Del Mar 'Cap
- Michael Jawl's CELTIC NEW YEAR (North Light [Ire]) was able to fight off odds-on favorite Bourbon Bay (Sligo Bay [Ire]) to win Sunday's $200000 Del Mar H. (G2) by a head, marking the first stakes victory of the John Sadler trainee's career.
- Hundreds protest Spain move to cap deficit
- The ruling Socialist and conservative opposition Popular Party have struck a deal on an amendment that would include a budget deficit cap in the country's constitution.
Suggested Web Resources
- College of American Pathologists - CAP Home
- Membership details, media releases, education resources, laboratory programs and coming events.
- Civil Air Patrol - United States Air Force Auxiliary
- CAP is the official auxiliary of the United States Air Force and a 501 (c)3 non- profit organization.
- Center for American Progress
- A think tank offering policy proposals, talking points, events, news and columns. Weekly email newsletter Progress Report.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.