- Grenades and gravy – cooking in the Korean War
- For most veterans of the Korean War, "SOS" has nothing to do with saving a ship. I've heard the stories from my grandparents about eating "S*** On a Shingle" during their military service.
- US defends right to pursue threats, no matter the country
- The United States reserves the right to pursue terrorists unilaterally in other countries, White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan said Friday night in a speech at Harvard Law School.
- Diamonds 'entangled' in physics feat
- By zapping diamonds with an enormous number of laser beam pulses, physics researchers have created several cases of what Einstein called "spooky action at a distance." A team of scientists showed that two diamonds can entangle with one another, ...
- George Takei's pursuit of 'infinite diversity'
- Editor's note: George Takei, best known for his role as Mr. Sulu in "Star Trek," was gracious enough to speak with Geek Out for nearly an hour and a half. Last week, we talked about why "Star Trek" fans are thankful for Takei.
- cookbook honors late husband of Justice Ginsburg
- The photo is both touching and humorous, a loving couple dressed as many of their friends and colleagues recall them. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg beams in her judicial robes, adorned with a frilly lace collar. Her late husband, Martin, gazes adoringly, ...
Capercorn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capercorn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesage of consent africa
popping dance strobing
advertising critiques of the medium
gypsy sun and rainbows
omen roman religion