- Thus, a more modern definition of Capesize would be based on vessels over 100000 dwt.
- Analysis and Forecast of the Capesize Bulk Carriers Shipping
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) in forecasting the Capesize Ore Voyage Rates from Tubarao to Rotterdam with a 145000 dwt Bulk carrier.
- Antwerp receives the capesize MG Courage - Port of Antwerp
- Jul 18, 2011 Antwerp receives the capesize MG Courage.
- Capesizes search for green shoots
- Jul 1, 2011 capesize owners from earning acceptable returns.
- Capesize Bulk Carrier
- Was the first SPS Overlay on a Capesize bulk carrier. Objectives. The GH Resources is a 123503 dwt, Capesize vessel built in.
- Interim Results for the Quarter and Half Year ended June 30, 2011
- · The daily charter rate for the Capesize Golden Beijing is changed to $23000 per day, while the Company has the full upside up till $38250 per day. Golden Ocean Group Limited (the "Company" or "Golden Ocean") reports a profit of $16.
- Knightsbridge Tankers Accepts Reduced Rent for a Capesize Ship
- By Michelle Wiese Bockmann - Tue Aug 16 16:00:49 GMT 2011 Knightsbridge Tankers Ltd. (VLCCF), an owner of tankers and dry-bulk carriers, accepted reduced hire payments for one of its capesize ships.
- OCEANFREIGHT INC. REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2011
- In addition, the time charter contract provides for a 50% profit sharing arrangement when the daily Capesize average time charter rate is between $23000 and $40000 per day.
- Capesize Ship Rents May More Than Double, Dahlman Predicts
- 17 (Bloomberg) -- The cost of hiring capesize ships that haul iron ore and coal may more than double in the next few weeks, Omar Nokta, a New York-based analyst at Dahlman Rose & Co., said in a report today.
- OceanFreight Inc. Announces Date for the Release of Second Quarter 2011 Results
- OceanFreight owns a fleet of six vessels, comprised of six drybulk vessels (four Capesize and two Panamaxes) and has contracted to purchase five newbuilding Very Large Ore Carriers (VLOC) with a combined deadweight tonnage of about 1.9 million tons.
- Capesize - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Capesize ships are cargo ships originally too large to transit the Suez Canal (i.e., larger than both Panamax and Suezmax vessels).
- Capesize ships are cargo ships too large to traverse the Panama Canal (i.e., larger than both panamax and suezmax vessels).
- Baltic Exchange Capesize, Baltic Exchange Supramax, Baltic
- Baltic Capesize Index, Baltic Handymax Index, Baltic Panamax Index.
Capesize is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capesize books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswilhelm wundt
binghamton new york geography
sarah ann gill
edom edomite religion
calexico early history
mpumalanga province fauna and flora
anorexia nervosa risk factors