- Vafias family buys bargain capesize
- Greece's Vafias family has snapped up a second-hand capesize bulker at what is believed to be the lowest price paid for such a ship for more than 20 years, market sources say. A company controlled by Nikolaos Vafias has purchased the 169,000-dwt C ...
- Asia Capesize Rates to Stay Flat Despite Increase in Idle, Scrapped Chips
- SINGAPORE, March 3 (Reuters) – Freight rates for capesize bulk carriers on key Asian routes are likely to remain flat as the number of vessels for hire outpaces cargo demand, ship brokers said. That came despite an increase in number of idled ships and ...
- Capesize Bulker Aground in Suez Canal
- On Thursday, Egyptian media reported the grounding of the Panama-flagged bulker New Katerina in the Suez Canal, near Ismailia, with imagery showing her trimmed sharply forward. Unconfirmed reports suggest that she has a hull breach towards the bow ...
Capesize is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capesize books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.