- An island country of the Atlantic Ocean west of Senegal.
- It could be argued that the Cape verdian was already born an (e
- NTC Libya: Cape Verde reaffirms recognition of Libyan NTC
- Recognition of Libyan NTC - The Cape Verdian government on Wednesday reaffirmed its recognition of the Libyan National Transitional Council (NTC), according to a communiqué from the Foreign Affairs ministry.
- Obama uncle had valid license
- Vinny deMacedo, a Cape Verdian immigrant who's been an American citizen for 35 years. “How does someone get a driver's license and a social security number that's here illegally? I think that's the biggest concern.
- Border incidents
- Police found two Cameroonians with false Belgian passports, another one with a fake French one and a Cape Verdian with the customary false Portuguese documentation.
- Cape Verdian
- I am looking for any information on cape veridans they are a distinct group of people that are similar to the Creoles.
- CAPEVERDE - Capeverdean music
- Capeverdean Folk singer. Capeverdean Music Cesaria Evora 1992. MISS PERFUMADO.
- Learning Portuguese - Cape Verde
- Countries where Portuguese is an official language: Cape Verde.
Capeverdian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capeverdian books and related discussion.