Capital Punishment Arguments Against
A selection of articles related to capital punishment arguments against.
Original articles from our library related to the Capital Punishment Arguments Against. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Capital Punishment Arguments Against.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy....
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 20:2 And it shall be,...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And all the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night. 14:2 And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said unto them, Would God that we had died in...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
Capital Punishment Arguments Against is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capital Punishment Arguments Against books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Arguments for and Against the Death Penalty - High School
- Michigan State University and Death Penalty Information Center, 2000. Arguments for and Against the Death Penalty from http://deathpenaltyinfo.msu.
- 18 Arguments Against the Death Penalty by Daisy Kouzel.pdf
- EIGHTEEN ARGUMENTS AGAINST THE DEATH PENALTY. By Dr. Daisy Kouzel .
- Reasons for Supporting and Opposing Capital Punishment: A
- Because the death penalty is the ultimate punishment in our society, there is clearly a ... of support for the death penalty by White people may be the result of prejudices against ... Proponents of the death penalty for deterrence reasons argue.
- The Death Penalty and Human Rights: U.S. Death
- penalty. But the world has not yet formed a consensus against its use. The most ...
- Against Capital Punishment: A Teleological Argument - University
- Against Capital Punishment: A Teleological Argument. John J. Conley, S.
Suggested News Resources
- ACLU, others join in Delaware death penalty arguments
- The court has agreed to consider arguments over the constitutionality of Delaware's capital punishment statute from the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Delaware and the Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race and Justice at Harvard Law ...
- The Death of Socrates and Capital Punishment Today By Professor Robert Zaller
- The Death of Socrates and Capital Punishment Today By Professor Robert Zaller. Posted by Hellenic News | Mar ...
- Group builds a case against the death penalty
- Howard Watts, a volunteer for the Nevada Coalition Against the Death Penalty, right, is shown during a screening of “The Exonerated” at the Gay and Lesbian Community Center at 401 S. Maryland Parkway in Las Vegas on Monday, March 7, 2016.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.