A selection of articles related to capricornus stars.
Original articles from our library related to the Capricornus Stars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Capricornus Stars.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance. Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the...
Mind >> Meditation
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Capricornus Stars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capricornus Stars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EAGLES EYE ON THE SKY
- fainter Capricornus to the east. Aquila with its bright star Altair is a bit higher up and lies in the Milky Way.
- For those of us who had cloudy skies
- The star forming that point is Deneb Algedi —the tail of the kid (goat)“ otherwise known as Delta (d) Capricorni.
- Starry Nights typeset
- Alcyone (star in Pleiades) 14. Aldebaran 11,15,22,24. Alderamin (star in Cepheus) 154.
Suggested Web Resources
- Capricornus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bayer, Name, Origin, Meaning. α, Algedi, Arabic, goat. α¹, Prima Giedi.
- List of stars in Capricornus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- List of stars in Capricornus. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Skyscript: Star Lore of the Constellations - Capricorn the Goatfish
- Exploration of the star lore of the constellation Capricorn by Deborah Houlding.
- Capricornus, the Water Goat, appears as something of an upside-down old fashioned hat. Algedi is the bright star just above far-right center.
- Star Tales – Capricornus
- The star Alpha Capricorni is variously called Algedi or Giedi, from the Arabic al- jady meaning 'the kid', the Arabic name for the constellation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Capricornus Stars Topics
Related searchesbirdlife international
the white stripes singles
definition of music notes
antonine plague reference
list of indoor arenas germany
martuthunira language vowels