A selection of articles related to capture bonding.
Original articles from our library related to the Capture Bonding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Capture Bonding.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Lt blue/blue-green. A good general healer for all illnesses and excellent conductor (high copper). This gentle, cool, soothing stone is a Native American classic. It opens the throat chakra for open communication, creativity,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Capture Bonding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capture Bonding books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE POSITION 68(E11) SIDE CHAIN IN MYOGLOBIN REGULATES
- Sep 9, 2005 LIGAND CAPTURE, BOND FORMATION WITH HEME IRON, AND. INTERNAL MOVEMENT INTO THE Xe CAVITIES.†.
- Sex, Drugs, and Cults. An evolutionary psychology perspective on
- Capture-bonding exemplified by. Patty Hearst and the Stockholm Syndrome is one. Attention-reward is the other.
- Secondary and tertiary structures of gaseous protein ions
- A new method, electron capture dissociation.
Suggested News Resources
- Video: c////o "Capture-bonding"
- The new record is called "Capture-bonding," a reference to the syndrome where victims fall in love with their kidnappers, and you can hear that particular brand of pain as it explores the pitfalls of getting involved with a femme fatale.
Suggested Web Resources
- Capture-bonding - Psychology Wiki
- Capture-bonding is a hypothetical construct based in evolutionary psychology to explain Stockholm sy.
- Capture bonding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Capture-bonding is an evolutionary psychology term for the evolved psychological mechanism behind Stockholm syndrome.
- Stockholm Syndrome
- In this theory, capture-bonding, or social reorientation after capture, was an essential survival trait for millions of years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.