A selection of articles related to capture effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Capture Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Capture Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Capture Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Capture Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Art House Theaters Protest The Screening Room In Open Letter
- A theatrical release contributes to healthy ancillary revenue generation and thus cinema grosses must be protected from the potential erosion effect of piracy. The exhibition ...
- Network of germ sleuths heads off nearly 276000 foodborne illnesses a year
- One was designed to capture indirect effects of PulseNet – the food contamination that never happened because the network exists. This was possible because states have adopted PulseNet to differing degrees and at different times, opening the door for a ...
- Amateur hour: The kids are all right
- Few stories capture the imagination of golf fans quite like an amateur contending in a professional event, but these days there's more than just the underdog appeal.
- 'Ferguson Effect' Might Cut Needless Arrests, Baltimore Study Finds
- The backlash, including a rise in the use of cell phones to capture police activity, made officers less inclined to challenge people on the street, the officials say.
- The obligations of a political scientist during a political crisis
- Someone could capture a major party nom who endorses violence & few seem alarmed." But what can we ... And our attacks could even have a perverse effect — they could contribute to the impression that a vote for Trump is a vote against intellectual elites.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Capture Effect Topics
Related searchesone piece minor characters koby
finite state machine optimization
loyalist loyalists in england